JCI World Congress 2019
What if we meet in Estonia for JCI World Congress 2019?
Conference Tours Now Bookable – click link: https://events.gotravel.ee/en/ Prices change 31.5.2019
In Estonia, clean and untouched nature co-exists with the world’s most digitally advanced society. It is a place for independent minds where bright ideas meet a can-do spirit.
JCI SENATOR! Welcome to the JCI World Congress 2019 on November 4-8 in Tallinn! Register now, early bird fee until 28.02 is only 450€ & hurry for limited good prices in Senate hotel: www.jciwc2019.com.🍎 Fall in love with Tallinn old town🍎 Christmas Market the best in Europe‘18🍎 it’s not cold! Average +4* in November🍎 Flights just 2hrs from Europe to Tallinn 🍎 2 Senate hotels in 2 price levels🍎 Enjoy the Senate program: ▪️Senate dinner ▪️Senate Lounge 24h every day ▪️Home hospitality dinners ▪️Ballet/opera evening ▪️Side program Pure MagicYou don’t want to miss this, I promise! 🇪🇪#estonia #tallinn #VisitEstonia #puremagic #jci #jciestonia #jciwc2019estonia
Posted by Merit Wassenaar on Saturday, 19 January 2019
Six things to know about Estonia:
1. The contrasts – we have ancient history and high-tech, Eastern hospitality and Northern conservativeness, a liberal economic environment and pristine nature.
2. It takes just 3 hours to start a company and 3 minutes to file personal taxes. We like to make things easy!
3. In Estonia, Internet access is a human right, not just a privilege. Only 3 things can’t be done digitally – selling property, marriage, divorce. Yet!
4. The vast areas of unspoiled wilderness make Estonia a fantastic destination for nature lovers. Estonia ranks 4th for urban air quality in the world according to WHO.
5. Tallinn, the capital of Estonia, is a compact city with everything you need close by. 10 minutes from the airport to the city center and not more than 40 minutes to find yourself from the deepest forest!
6. Last but not least – we know our magic! Come and experience yourself!
The Senators and JCI UK official hotel in Tallinn is the Radisson Blu Sky Hotel.
It will be used for JCI World Debating Championship and forums, workshops and courses
Kalev Sports Hall is a multi-purpose arena in Estonia. It will be used mainly for General Assembly.
Radisson Blu Olümpia is a newly renovated conference center in the heart of Tallinn. Renovated in 2017, the conference center can accommodate groups ranging up to 500 guests and provides the latest audiovisual technology, translation equipment and free high-speed WiFi for all delegates. It will be our main venue.