Are you a British Senator not receiving our free e-newsletter? If so, you can sign up here.
The British Senate is an active participant in the European Senate. For full details of the European Senate see their website (External Link)
- This event has passed.
Swedish Chain Changing Dinner 2020
24th January 2020 - 26th January 2020
Welcome to Halmstad
and the annual social event of JCI Senate in Sweden! A weekend dedicated to experiences and networking with fellow Senators.
• 15.00-17.00 Coffee and seminars at Scandic Hallandia
• 18.30-20.00 Welcome drink and buffet dinner at Scandic Hallandia
• 20.00-22.00 Games and socialising at O’Leary’s
• 22.00- Senate Bar at Scandic Hallandia
• 10.00-11.45 Visit to Hallands Konstmuseum (modern art) – bus at 9.30
• 12.00-15.30 Lunch at Magasinet
Guided tour and beer-tasting at Halmstad Brygghus
• 16.00-17.30 Coffee and seminar at Scandic Hallandia
• 19.00-23.00 Banquet at Best Western Grand Hotel
• 23.00- Senate Bar at Scandic Hallandia
• 10.30-11.30 Seminar at Scandic Hallandia
• Full CCD Programme 1 685 SEK
• Friday Only 750 SEK
• Saturday Only 1 385 SEK
• Saturday Banquet Only 900 SEK
• Late registration fee from 15th January 300 SEK
Please pay to bankgiro 574-7233, or IBAN: SE8680000832799138934006, BIC/SWIFT:
SWEDSESS. Mark payment with CCD + Senator number.
Hotel bookings to be made directly to Scandic Hallandia, booking code JCI.
Single room 950 SEK/night, double room 1 150 SEK/night, breakfast included.
Stay updated: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ccdsweden/ or www.jcisenate.se.
Any questions, please contact me by e-mail.
Welcome to Halmstad!
Peter Ljungman #64839 – 2019 JCI Senate in Sweden Chairman
- Peter Ljungman
- Scandic Hallandia
Halmstad, 302 43 Halmstad Sweden
- +46 35 295 86 00
06th August 2021
13th August 2021
27th August 2021
03rd September 2021
10th September 2021
16th September 2021
01st October 2021
02nd October 2021
20th October 2021
16th November 2021
03rd December 2021
BRITISH SENATE DIRECTORY
There is now a directory of British Senators. This is produced electronically and e-mailed to those Senators who have agreed to have their details included (it is not available on-line and distribution is restricted to those in the directory). If you would like to be included and receive your copy please email us here.