If you wish to attend the British Senate AGM 2018 or send apologies for non attendance please use the online form below.
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the British Senate will be held at 17.00 (5pm) on Saturday 29th September 2018 at the Ettington Park Hotel, Alderminster, Stratford Upon Avon, CV37 8BU for the purpose of conducting the following business:
1. Opening of the Annual General Meeting and apologies
2. Approval of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the British Senate held in September 2017
3. To receive the Report of the 2017 Chairman
4. To receive an update on the year to date from the 2018 Chairman
5. To receive the Report of the Treasurer and to adopt the Statement of Accounts for 2017
6. To appoint the Examiner of the Accounts for 2018
7. Election of Officers and Confirmation of the appointment of Deputy British Senate Chairman for 2019 using the Nomination Form, by email or attendance at the meeting
Please note that the Nomination Form will not be distributed by post. Following a change in the constitution in 2013, we only communicate the Notice of the AGM and other formal notifications by email to those Senators for whom we hold an email address.
Any nominations on the 2019 British Senate Council may be made by completing and sending the form by post or by email to the Secretary. Nominations must be received by the Secretary no later than 11:59pm on Saturday 15th September 2018.
You can register your attendance at the AGM meeting only and download documents. Apologies may be sent via the website, by email or post to the Secretary at the address printed on page two of the nomination form.
You are advised that papers for consideration at the Annual General Meeting, including the Reports of the Chairman and Treasurer and the Statement of Accounts, will be posted on the British Senate website not less than two weeks before the date of the Meeting. Only a limited number of printed copies will be available at the AGM.
On behalf of the British Senate I look forward to welcoming you at the AGM in Warwickshire on Saturday 29th September.
Yours in Senate friendship
2018 Hon Secretary – British Senate